By: Follow South Jersey Staff
GLOUCESTER TOWNHIP, N.J. — The Camden County Department of Health and Human Services will be traveling across the county to administer COVID-19 vaccines this week.
“Being up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines is imperative to your health and safety,” said Commissioner Virginia Betteridge, liaison to the Department of Health and Human Services. “These vaccines are safe and effective so please look at the schedule and consider stopping by one of our locations.”
Vaccination sites for the week of April 3 are as follows:
- South Camden Food Market, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., 700 Pine Street, Camden
- Zee Mart Health Fair, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., 430 East Gibbsboro Road, Lindenwold
- Puerto Rican Unity for Progress, 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m., 818 South Broadway, Camden
Walk-Ins are welcome at all locations, but if you would like to send information to make an appointment, please send your name and date of birth to either of the following emails: Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org or Jamie.email@example.com.
In addition to these locations, the Camden County Health Hub continues to provide vaccines from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesdays and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursdays. You can make an appointment at the Camden County Health Hub by visiting www.CamdenCountyVaccine.com.
- Student Story: High School Diversity Club Promotes Respect Among Different Cultures, Societies, And Ethnicities
- WinterFest Ice Skating Returns To Cooper River Park For 10th Season
- South Jersey Weather and Climate: Rowan University’s Program Sheds Light On Local Impact
Follow South Jersey provides local journalism which highlights our diverse communities; fosters transparency through robust, localized, and vital reporting that holds leaders and institutions accountable; addresses critical information needs; supports people in navigating civic life; and equips people with the information necessary to partake in effective community engagement. If there is a story or event you think we should cover, please send your tips to firstname.lastname@example.org with “NEWS” in the subject line.