By: Isaiah Showell, Follow South Jersey Multimedia Journalist/’What’s Good’ Host
BRIDGETON, N.J. — Namaste, South Jersey. Ahmad Graves-El is the newest member of Eastern Sky Yoga’s team, and he’s hosting a new class that aims to get community members to focus on themselves.
Graves-El’s Yoga Soul Flow class takes place at 6 p.m. every third Friday at the Hopeloft building in downtown Bridgeton. He incorporates singing bowls into his class to bring people’s bodies back in tune.
“What I would hope would resonate with the students is to get in touch with themselves and their spirituality. We get caught up in the everyday rigamarole of life, we always seem to be on the run and on the go,” he said. “My class gives the students the opportunity to check in with themselves, to be able to breathe, and just to be able to connect with their surroundings and mother Earth.”
- What’s Good In South Jersey? The Water – With Isaiah Showell
- Atlantic County To Offer Free Flu Vaccines In October
- What’s Good In South Jersey? Summer Youth Employment Celebration – With Isaiah Showell
- What’s Good In South Jersey? Mugshots for Chi Alpha – With Isaiah Showell
- Gloucester County Re-entry Job And Resource Fair To Be Held On September 15
Follow South Jersey provides local journalism which highlights our diverse communities; fosters transparency through robust, localized, and vital reporting that holds leaders and institutions accountable; addresses critical information needs; supports people in navigating civic life; and equips people with the information necessary to partake in effective community engagement. If there is a story or event you think we should cover, please send your tips to email@example.com with “NEWS” in the subject line.