By: Follow South Jersey Staff
SEWELL, N.J. — The Gloucester County Mega Site has begun scheduling homebound COVID-19 vaccinations, Gloucester County Commissioner Director Robert M. Damminger has announced.
“Our seniors are our most vulnerable so we know that vaccinations are top priority for them,” Damminger stated earlier.
In-home vaccinations are available for homebound Gloucester County residents who are not able to leave their home to get to a vaccination site, even with assistance. These individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Have considerable difficulty and/or require significant support to leave the home for medical appointments
- Require ambulance or two-person assistance to leave the home
- Are not able to leave the home for medical appointments under normal circumstances
Individuals interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccination, but cannot make it to the Mega Site, can call the Gloucester County Health Department at 856-218-4101.
- Fairleigh Dickinson Poll: Gov. Murphy Holds 15-Point Lead over Jack Ciattarelli
- Cumberland County Office on Aging Offering Box Fans to Elderly Residents
- New Jersey Providing One-Year Extension to Public Education for Students with Disabilities
Follow South Jersey provides local journalism which highlights our diverse communities; fosters transparency through robust, localized, and vital reporting that holds leaders and institutions accountable; addresses critical information needs; supports people in navigating civic life; and equips people with the information necessary to partake in effective community engagement. If there is a story or event you think we should cover, please send your tips to email@example.com with “NEWS” in the subject line.