By: Michael Mandarino, Follow South Jersey Managing Editor
SOUTH JERSEY — Do you run a business in South Jersey and need employees? If so, Follow South Jersey is looking for job postings to list on our upcoming community job board.
If your business is looking for employees, please send your job listing to firstname.lastname@example.org to have it posted on our website. We’re in the process of completing the job board, and we anticipate it will be released in the coming weeks.
If you are a job-seeker, we’ve already compiled a number of jobs in the area ahead of the job board’s release. Once the job board is officially launched, Follow South Jersey will regularly update it with new opportunities available in the area. Part of our mission is to not just inform, but serve the communities that we cover, and we believe this job board will serve a vital resource for both business owners and community members in the region.
If you have any additional questions about the upcoming job board, you can contact Follow South Jersey managing editor Michael Mandarino by emailing email@example.com. Here are just a few of the job listings we’ve compiled so far:
Teacher of Science, Cumberland Regional School District
- Volunteer Support and Supervision
- Case Management
- Community Collaboration
- Administrative, 1 year (Preferred)
- Communication Skills, 1 year (Preferred)
- Volunteer Management, 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
The Customer Service Associate works in support of the store management team to facilitate and perform a variety of tasks including customer service, food and beverage preparation, cash register duties, general housekeeping and other related functions. The Customer Service Associate delivers an exceptional customer experience that supports Wawa’s vision to fulfill lives every day.
- Pursuit of or high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Prior food service and/or customer service experience preferred
Kelly Education has partnered with the Bridgeton Public Schools and is currently searching to fill a long term Substitute Teacher position for a kindergarten classroom at Buckshustem Road School in Bridgeton, NJ. The position starts now and continues through 4/2/2021. The ideal candidate would hold a valid New Jersey Teaching Certificate in Pre-K through 3rd or K-6 Elementary Education. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you with your career in education!
- Valid NJ Teaching Certification in Elementary Education
- Kelly Education follows NJ Department of Education Clearance Requirements
Job Description: You don’t want to work just anyplace, and you don’t want to work just anytime. Maybe it’s breakfast. Maybe it’s lunch. Maybe it’s late nights. Maybe it’s weekends. Whatever it is, you want to be challenged. And have fun. We think we can fit in. For job openings on your schedule, give us a try.
- Greeting customers with a smile
- Taking accurate food orders
- Preparing all of McDonald’s World Famous food
- Partnering with other Team Members and Managers to meet target goals during your shift
- Restaurant Cleanliness
- Ensuring items are well stocked
Do you wish you had some flexibility for the days and time that you work? We are currently hiring people like you to join our team of Retail merchandisers that offer our customers the ability to reach most retailers everywhere in the United States. Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is a WIS International company looking for candidates that would build and maintain strong relationships with in-store management and execute services at the retailers within their territory.
- Merchandising and/or retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Availability to work a minimum of 12-15 hours and up to 20 hours per week based on business need.
- Personal Smart Device Required (smart phone or tablet). Must have location services on for in-store reporting and able to photograph.
- Merchandisers must be comfortable using our online reporting system.
- Ability to thoroughly follow written and verbal instructions.
- Access to internet and ability to receive voice messages via phone.
- Must have reliable transportation. You will work in an assigned territory, travel and driving are essential to this position. Territory size can vary.
- Ability to stand with varied movement for up to 5 hours at a time, ability to regularly lift up to 5 pounds (and up to 40 pounds on occasion), fine motor control (hand movements), speech, hearing, sight, ability to read documents with small font sizes, manual dexterity; with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Background check and drug test may be required depending on service.
- Residents Urged To Keep An Eye Out For Spotted Lanternfly Egg Masses
- Pause of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Expected to Last Days, Not Months
- RCSJ-Cumberland to Hold Adult Center for Transition Info Sessions
Follow South Jersey provides local journalism which highlights our diverse communities; fosters transparency through robust, localized, and vital reporting that holds leaders and institutions accountable; addresses critical information needs; supports people in navigating civic life; and equips people with the information necessary to partake in effective community engagement. If there is a story or event you think we should cover, please send your tips to email@example.com with “NEWS” in the subject line.