By: Follow South Jersey Staff
SEWELL, N.J. — Gloucester County Mega Site is urging residents who lost their CDC cards after their second dose to visit the New Jersey Immunization Information System (NJIIS) to request their immunization record.
“The CDC card you receive at the time of your appointment is a medical record. It is extremely important to keep your CDC card safe, but if you do misplace it, contact NJIIS immediately to receive your record,” Director Robert M. Damminger said.
To replace a lost COVID-19 vaccination record, navigate to the NJIIS website. Once on this page, complete the following actions:
- Click on “Submit a Request” from the top blue ribbon.
- Click “I want to request a copy of my immunization record from NJIIS”, which will open a form which you need to complete.
- Note: You will need to attach a copy of your photo ID. Acceptable forms of ID include: a state-issued photo driver’s license with address; a state-issued photo non-driver’s identification card with address; a similar form of identification issued by this State, another state, or the Federal government; or a photo identification card issued by a New Jersey County Clerk.
- It is important that if you wish to have a copy of the COVID-19 vaccine lot number, please write this in the description section of the ticket.
- Click “Send” to submit your request, and your request will typically be processed within 24-48 business hours.
“We appreciate everyone coming out to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and are excited to continue to serve residents,” Gloucester County Commissioner Jim Jefferson said. “If you are still in search of the vaccine, there are appointments posted through April, 2021.”
To register to receive your vaccine at the Gloucester County Mega Site, please register at the New Jersey Vaccine Scheduling System at http://covidvaccine.nj.gov. Once you receive an email to schedule, Gloucester County Mega Site will be an option for you to schedule.
After scheduling, you will receive a QR code to your email that you must bring to you to your appointment. You can print it or pull it up on your smart phone once you get to the Mega Site.
For more information, please visit the New Jersey State COVID Vaccine Hub: https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/vaccine.
The New Jersey Vaccination Call Center is open to pre-register individuals, answer questions, and provide contact information for sites. To reach the Vaccination Call Center dial 855-568-0545.
For assistance with registering, please contact the State’s hotline at 855-568-0545. Operators are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- What’s Good In South Jersey? The Water – With Isaiah Showell
- Atlantic County To Offer Free Flu Vaccines In October
- What’s Good In South Jersey? Summer Youth Employment Celebration – With Isaiah Showell
Follow South Jersey provides local journalism which highlights our diverse communities; fosters transparency through robust, localized, and vital reporting that holds leaders and institutions accountable; addresses critical information needs; supports people in navigating civic life; and equips people with the information necessary to partake in effective community engagement. If there is a story or event you think we should cover, please send your tips to email@example.com with “NEWS” in the subject line.