By: Michael Mandarino, Follow South Jersey Managing Editor
TRENTON, N.J. — New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy shared a number of different free COVID-19 testing locations and times during his coronavirus briefing on Monday afternoon.
Free COVID-19 tests will be made available at the Atlantic City Convention Center, on Stockton University’s campus, and at Mastery Charter Schools McGraw Elementary in Camden. These centers will be open at different points over the next month as New Jersey is currently in the midst of COVID-19’s second wave.
You can read the full list of testing sites and the times in which they’ll be open below:
- Atlantic City Convention Center (1 Convention Boulevard, Atlantic City): 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on November 27-28, November 30-December 5, and December 7-12
- Stockton University Residential Complex (3701 Boardwalk, Atlantic City): noon to 7 p.m. on November 24
- Stockton University Townsend Residential Life Center (Galloway): noon to 7 p.m. on December 5-6
- Stockton University Lakeside Towne Hall: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on December 7 and 9
- St. Michael’s Church (10 N. Mississippi Ave., Atlantic City): 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on November 27-28
- Mastery Charter Schools McGraw Elementary (3051 Freemont Ave., Camden): Every Monday from November 30-December 21
On Monday, New Jersey reported a total of 3,592 new COVID-19 cases statewide. Camden County reported 1,257 new coronavirus cases from Saturday to Monday.
You can find a full list of New Jersey’s COVID-19 testing sites on the state’s official website.
- What’s Good — AmeriCorps Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service
- Shawn LaTourette Becomes Acting Commissioner of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- American Job Center Helps Residents With Job Searches
Follow South Jersey provides local journalism which highlights our diverse communities; fosters transparency through robust, localized, and vital reporting that holds leaders and institutions accountable; addresses critical information needs; supports people in navigating civic life; and equips people with the information necessary to partake in effective community engagement. If there is a story or event you think we should cover, please send your tips to firstname.lastname@example.org with “NEWS” in the subject line.